This Warm Zucchini, Corn, and Red Pepper Salad takes almost no time to throw together. Its beauty is in its simplicity. You don’t need to add much to appreciate the natural sweetness of the veggies. Just toss them together and add in a little salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese.
- 1 cup corn
- 1 zucchini
- 1 small red bell pepper
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise in half, then cut each half into quarters lengthwise. Cut it further into small cube shaped pieces. Add to a sauté pan on medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cut the red bell pepper into small pieces and after a minute or two add to the pan with the zucchini.
- Cook the corn separately, or if frozen place in a bowl of water and microwave for 4-5 minutes. Add the corn to the pan to warm through.
- Season with salt and pepper and parsley.
- Once the zucchini is cooked (about 6-8 minutes), remove the pan from heat, serve warm topped with grated parmesan cheese.